Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: Jan 1 2018 Applicable To The Following Website: www.exposure-magazine.com
Article 1 – DEFINITIONS:
- d) OWNER: Owner is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Owner shall be referred to either by Owner’s name or “Owner,” as listed above. If Owner or Owner’s property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.
- f) GOODS: “Goods” means any goods that we make available for sale on the Website.
- g) PERSONAL INFORMATION: “Personal Information” means information that we obtain from You in connection with Your use of the Website.
Article 2 – GENERAL INFORMATION:
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while You use Our Website.
Article 3 – MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Article 4 – HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
Depending on how You use Our Website, You will be subject to different types of information collected and different manners of collection:
- a)Automatic Tracking: We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences) and/or through information that You volunteer to Us (such as information that You provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Website.
- b) Registered Users: You, as a User of the Website, may be asked to register in order to use the Website or to purchase the Goods available for sale.
During the process of Your registration, We will collect some of the following Personal Information from You through Your voluntary disclosure:
Such information may be considered identifying information (for example, if Your legal name, e-mail address, physical address or telephone number are collected). We will not, however, collect any identifying information without Your voluntary disclosure. Personal Information may be asked for in relation to:
- I) Interaction with Our representatives in any way
- II) making purchases
III) receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing
- IV) receiving general emails from Us
- V) commenting on Our content or other user-generated content on Our Website, such as blogs, articles, photographs or videos, or participating in Our forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other similar features
- c) Unregistered Users: If You are a passive User of the Website and do not register for any purchases or other service, You may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- d) All Users: The Passive Data Collection which applies to Unregistered Users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of Our Website.
- e) Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the goods on the Website, You will be asked to provide certain credit information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that You may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information may be stored for the following period: ________. If so, it will be used exclusively to assist You with making future purchases with Us.
- f) Related Entities: We may share Your Personal Information, including Personal Information that identifies You personally, with any of Our parent companies, subsidiary companies, affiliates or other trusted related entities.
- g) Email Marketing: You may be asked to provide certain Personal Information, such as Your name and email address, for for the purpose of receiving email marketing communications. This information will only be obtained through Your voluntary disclosure.
- h) User Experience: From time to time We may request information from You to assist Us in improving Our Website, and the Goods We sell, such as demographic information or Your particular preferences.
- i) Content Interaction: Our Website may allow you to comment on the content that We provide or the content that other users provide, such as blogs, multimedia, or forum posts. If so, We may collect some Personal Information from you at that time, such as, but not limited to, username or email address.
- j) Combined or Aggregated Information: We may combine or aggregate some of Your Personal Information in order to better serve you and to better enhance and update Our Website for Your and other consumers’ use.
We may also share such aggregated information with others, but only if that aggregated information does not contain any information that identifies You personally.
Article 5 – THIRD PARTIES:
We may utilize third party service providers (“Third Party Service Providers”), from time to time or all the time, to help Us with Our Website, and to help serve You.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
We may provide some of Your Personal Information to Third Party Service Providers in order to help Us track usage data, such as referral websites, dates and times of page requests, etc. We use this information to understand patterns of usage of, and to improve, the Website.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to host the Website. In this instance, the Third Party Service Provider will have access to your Personal Information.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to fulfill orders in relation to the Website.
Some of Our Third Party Service Providers may be located outside of the United States and may not be subject to U.S. privacy laws. The countries or regions in which our Third Party Service Providers may be located include:
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although You are able to change Your browser settings to control cookies, including whether or not You accept them, and how to remove them. You may also be able to set Your browser to advise You if You receive a cookie, or to block or delete cookies. However, if You do this, You may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Website.
Third Party Advertisers: We may have third parties advertise their goods or services on Our Website. These third parties may be able to learn information through cookies about Your browsing preferences in order to present more relevant advertisements to You. Cookies allow these third party advertisers to recognize Your computer for the purposes of marketing and showing You information that they think you might like. This information may include data about where You first saw or clicked on an advertisement.
Article 7 – HOW INFORMATION IS STORED:
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Information when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
The systems that We use to store Your information include but are not limited to:
We can assure users only a few operators associated with the magazine will have access to user content and personal information. Our members are protected by the privacy laws and a firm non-accessible public allowance to content provided by our users and / or members.
Article 8 – HOW INFORMATION IS USED:
We primarily use Your Personal Information to help Us provide a better experience for you on Our Website and to provide You the services and/or information You may have requested, such as use of Our Website.
Information that does not identify You personally, but that may assist in providing Us broad overviews of Our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, IP address or interests based on Your cookies.
Personal Information that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- a) Improving Your personal user experience
- b) Communicating with You about Your user account with Us
- c) Marketing and advertising to You, including via email
- d) Fulfilling Your purchases
- e) Providing customer service to You
- f) Advising You about updates to the Website or related Items
- g) The following other purposes:
We collect user information to send reports and updates on events and articles published.
Article 9 – DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
Although Our policy is to maintain the privacy of Your Personal Information as described herein, We may disclose Your Personal Information if We believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in Our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- a) To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- b) To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- d) As may be necessary for the operation of Our Website
- e) To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about Our Users
- f) If We suspect any fraudulent activity on Our Website or if We have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
Article 10 – CHILD ACCESS:
We may collect information from children, as well as allow and encourage children to visit Our Website.
The information we collect from children is as follows:
City and State
We allow children to make their personal information publicly available.
Information collected from children in accordance with this clause is collected to help Us enhance all user experiences and to improve Our Website.
It is also collected for the specific purpose of the following:
We do not collect details or information concerning children.
We do not require children to disclose any further information than is reasonably necessary to interact with Our Website.
The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the operator of the Website are as follows:
Aart & Kingsley Publishing Co.
342 North Water Street
Milwaukee Wisconsin 53202
Direct Email TL@RLASSC.COM
Contact Phone Number: (414) 533-7239
Parents or guardians of minor children may review the personal information of their child and have it deleted at their request. They may also agree to collection and use of information, without consenting to disclosure to any other party. They may also refuse to permit any further collection or use of such information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 11 – PUBLIC INFORMATION:
We may allow users to post their own content or information publicly on Our Website. Such content or information may include, but is not limited to, photographs, status updates, blogs, articles, or other personal snippets. Please be aware that any such information or content that you may post should be considered entirely public and that We do not purport to maintain the privacy of such public information.
Article 12 – OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, We may send You informational or marketing communications related to Our Website such as announcements or other information. If You wish to opt-out of such communications, You may contact the following email: email@example.com. You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
Please be advised that even though You may opt-out of such communications, You may still receive information from Us that is specifically about Your use of Our Website or about Your account with Us.
By providing any Personal Information to us, or by using Our Website in any manner, You have created a commercial relationship with Us. As such, You agree that any email sent from Us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 13 – MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify any information We may have about You, or You wish to simply access any information We have about You, You may do so from Your account settings page.
Article 14 – ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
Article 15 – CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION: